Monday, August 10, 2009

MOCKING BIRD

I don't get you. Seriously, you never changed. I thought so that you will always, I mean like A-L-W-A-Y-S stay the same. and I can see why I should not turn back and picking up all the pieces I had left way behind me. I wanted all the pieces should left unsolved, never will I put back those pieces come back together anymore. I have my own new frame with a nice picture inside it, beautifully hang onto this wall. and I gonna make sure that this picture would never be torn apart, ripped away but instead I cherished it with all the strength I have.

With all the last mock that you have said, I don't even bother listened to it.
I don't care. I don't mind. I don't give a damn to any of it.
You may say I hurt you in so many ways now.
Owh really?
What about me? The old days that you had treat me like a bitch.
Do you even THINK what I felt at that moment?
NO! NEVER DID!
You're hoping that I will get hurt after this, so WHAT? I don't care if you just put curse on me.
Even so there's somewhat called KARMA, what comes around goes around.
You just bang and hit yourself terribly for what you had done before.





You said you're not stupid.
and so AM I! I'M NOT STUPID!!

No comments: