Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Growing happily inside :)

Woke up around 11am today. Maybe I am just too exhausted struggling to finish my assignments last night. The due date is like a few more weeks but I really need to get it done early so I can catch up for revising syllabus before final. Well, it's kinda the first time I had this type of positive enthusiasm to study. Great then. I somehow get the unknown-spirit from baby Kael I guess. :)) Mom is going to work hard for good grades for you darling!

Hubby is off to work a few minutes before. Dad will come home at midnight, son! I am glad that things turned out quite well for now. Despite all the hardship we've been through few months back to settle down, but although, everything is worth it. Love and I just have to wait for our miracle to come out. Soon.

For now, preparation for baby Kael is almost done. I bought 3 different clothes for him and mom also helped me to buy some. Baby will grow too fast and I don't think he need too many of them. At first, I was like freaking out about what kind of clothes he should wear as soon as he is born. Thank God mom, as she is the "monitor" for me giving me tips on it. Baby Kael even have his space in our room now! Can't wait for his cradle! It was really fun shopping for baby stuff :))

Guess I should go and lie down for a while.
My back hurts. =="
xoxo

No comments: