Monday, March 22, 2010

Slight changes.

In a sudden, I miss to blog.

I changed my old ID and deleted some old-kinda-trashy-post in it. Trying to do some make-over-blog perhaps? I laughed annoyingly reading the old one. I almost fainted that I wrote such a disaster story. Oh-my. Well, life goes on.

As the world knew (almost) that now I am happily a prego woman. Yes indeed, I am happy and certainly cannot wait for the time I citied myself as a "MOM". A few months back I still managed to get fit into my 27" jeans, however, currently I am terribly stuck in this bloated body which I can only wear limited clothes. I cannot wear jeans. It kills me softly. I cannot wear any of my shirt in the closet. It gives me pain. Thinking about, how to get my figure back in a few months after labor is possible or not drives me almost crazy. I am now 60.9 kg and still will be growing. That is another 13kg added up to my last weight before I found out I am pregnant. Pressure!

Instead of worrying about weight and figure, nervousness for deliver-period is the most distracting thing ever. I have chosen to have natural birth instead of doing the C-section surgery. Am I brave enough to do it? Could I endure the pain? Gosh. Hope everything will be fine. I've been doing some exercises and sometimes jog at the park hoping that it will help me get through the whole labor-process. Lord, give me the strength!

I cannot wait for Kael to come out from the belly. He is now very active kicking my tummy here and there. Bet that he also cannot wait to see the world :) I have tears in my eyes every time I went for scanning. Can't believe that something grows inside me. I saw him in 3-D moaning and smiling, I just cannot stop smiling. Hubby and I have some difficulties in finding his name but then I just go for KAYDEN KAEL. I love the name, even there's some people mispronounce his name.

My back hurts. Uugh.
Mom loves you Kael. Stop kicking too much okay.
:)

No comments: