Thursday, July 1, 2010

Such an issue.

I hate the fact that I am gaining weight and NOT losing weight. I somehow NEED to buy a weight-scale so that I can control my eating and stuff (?), should I? The last time I checked I was furious. 55.5 kg, lucky number. I also hate the FACT that I could not fit into my 27 waist size jeans! The most horrible part I also cannot even fit into my 28 size jeans! Oh-my. For this time being, I can only wear my form-5 jeans, which back then I was quite chubby and I am so not going to keep this shape longer! I need to diet. Major seriously need to diet. *Sigh*

On my last visit to the clinic I was given this some sort of pills. Well it is for the family planning and stuff, you know, pills to keep woman away from pregnancy. I am consuming it for now, and I am struggling to control my eating behavior. I don't know what the hell this pills are doing with my hormones! Oh why why why weight is always an issue for me! Can I just eat and not gaining weight? At first I wanted to have the IUCD but the doctor wont let me. I have to wait 9 months then I could continue with the procedure for IUCD.

I seriously have to kick my butt off to the gym!
Or at least exercise!

2 comments:

swingoflife said...

Birth control pills side effect tu.
They make you eat a lot.

K A T H said...

ya and i HATE it! wuwuuw but I have to eat it. no choice :(