Sunday, July 25, 2010

It ain't easy!

Nothing much have been going on lately. I am exhausted with classes and still struggling not to past the date line for assignment. I am a MOM, a WIFE and a STUDENT. Ain't it's just a brief to say it, not to mention how the hella I am going trough each day living life as "those" person. Sometimes it can be too stressful and sometimes there's this feeling that deep inside I'm actually enjoying it. Well, I guess so. Being a mom is not easy, especially when the baby is still small and need 200% nurturing. I have to balance life as a mom as well as life as a student. Although I am tired and stress but seeing my baby grow up with love is enough to tell me that all the sweat is worth it. I have to wait less than a year for me to finally graduate! I am desperately wanting a JOB!

I am seriously have to be patient for my scroll.
:)

No comments: