Tuesday, September 7, 2010

STRESS

It is now official! I am fat. I wish that I don't actually care how big I am now. But unfortunately, I DO CARE! It's hard to get in shape. I will do whatever it takes to get my body back! Even if I have to starve, I don't care. I know, I know it is not the right diet but I'm in desperate now. Will continue a good diet right after I can fit at least "M" size again. I have been reading about crash-diet recently, well from what I had read it is not that really not-so-good crashing our diet. It is only good for temporary NOT for a long term period. I once had practicing the diet before and indeed I lose weight fast. From 50 kg to 44kg in just 1 month! I did a little exercise tho, and yet the result is awesome! This time, I will do it again. No matter how hurt and how hungry I am. XD

So envy with those girls who could eat more without worrying getting fat.

No comments: