Friday, January 21, 2011

Putih Mata!

A few months back, I spent almost thousand ringgit to get this smartphone. But not long after that, I felt irritated to the way it function. Not to mention, it is a touch-screen phone. So freaking hard to type a single text! I will get annoyed for the tiny qwerty keypad. I kinda regret for spending quite a lot of money to have such annoying phone. Well, the other features are not that bad, but still I dislike it so bad. I need to change phone right away! 

The thing is, I have surveyed too many phones and I wish I could buy them ALL! Now everybody are using blackberry. Should I have it too? But I kinda like the Samsung Omnia Pro. Uuugh! I'm confused!

Looks really good. But still I love this samsung!



But this Nokia e5 looks pretty much alluring too. Oh gosh!

Hope I can cope with this confusing stuff real soon. I need to have a deep thought so I won't regret for the second time. Cross finger!

No comments: