Monday, January 17, 2011

Young at heart :D

The clock is ticking......

Less than three more hours left to 18th January. To begin the whole thing, I was born on 18th January 1988, 8:25 am. It has been almost twenty-three years. Thank God! I should be grateful to be given a chance to live until this moment. Life has many surprises, every day. We could never expect what will happen in the future. you may had organized everything, but that just plans. You'll never know. As for me, I screwed up thousands of time. But through that, I gain experiences, lessons and strength to live more to life. It is okay to screw up. But take it as a warning that you should not keep repeating those mistakes again. If you do, that is stupidity. Here I am now, living my life as a mother and a wife to my two amazing boys. What's the problems being a young mother anyway? I found it much more interesting and exciting. Well it sure does not easy, it takes piles of courage and strength to do it. But they are my treasure, I would do anything. I love them dearly :)

Well, for this special 23rd Birthday all I wanted is to have a blessed birthday after all. 
Being with my little one and hubby is more than enough.
Hope I have a good one!

No comments: